Edifici del Museu Puget
This Dalt Vila mansion is home to the Puget Museum. The street was formerly a part of the main street, although it is now known as San Ciriaco, in allusion to a small  chapel dedicated to Saint Cyriacus, whose feast day coincides with the day Christian troops conquered Ibiza. The chapel is located on the passageway through which the Christians entered in 1235, after which Ibiza came to be ruled by the See of Tarragona and the Crown of Aragon.

Known locally as Can Comasema, in the 19 th century the house was owned and inhabited by the Palou de Comasema family, originally from Mallorca. This family, in turn, was linked to the Laudes, a powerful military family owning rural and urban properties on the island. Of Catalonian origin, the presence of the Laudes family in the house dates back  to the 18 th century.



Interior del Museu PugetHowever, the oldest part of the house may date back to the 15 th century. The coat of arms of the Francolí family, also of Catalonian origin, on pillars in the patio, indicates that the house was probably built after the Catalonian-Aragonese conquest.
The Christian conquest of Ibiza paved the way for an influx of artists and craftsmen bringing with them the tendencies of Catalonian-gothic. The Gothic style had reached Catalonia from the south of France at a relatively late date, eventually acquiring original and characteristic features.